Men's Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment only 3 month

Posted by Alison

Men's Rogaine Foam Hair  Treatment   Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment 3 Month For Men - Men's Rogaine Foam is the first and only FDA-approved hair regrowth foam. It contains 5% minoxidil, the same FDA-approved ingredient in Men's Rogaine Extra ...Men's Rogaine Foam review, a product which claims to regrow hair in 85% of men with heredity hair loss."Welcome to BlogEngine.NET" "powered by wordpress" "leave comment" "site:edu inurl:blog"



Men's Rogaine Foam Hair  Treatment 


Men's Rogaine Foam contains 5% minoxidil (the same active ingredient in the Rogaine topical solution), an FDA approved product for treating hair loss and works by enlarging the hair follicle to reverse the shrinking that occurs over time with hereditary hair loss. McNEIL-PPC, Inc., maker of Men's Rogaine Foam, claims that in a clinical study of the product, 85% of men regrew hair after using the product twice daily for 16 weeks. Whether those 85% regrew enough hair to make a difference in their confidence is unknown to me. Men's Rogaine Foam is intended to be used to slow and/or reverse hair loss on the top of the scalp, rather than to correct a receding hairline. For me, I'm less worried about the thinning crown than I am the receding front, so the product is not going to change my life. However, I am impressed with the results I'm seeing in such a short period of time. I am actually starting to see some new growth after only six weeks on the prodcut. I wear my hair very short, so the results are easy to see.

As for the product itself, it's very simple to use. It comes in a foam form which is much easier to use than the company's topical solution (which is applied with a dropper). If you've ever used mousse as a styling product, it looks and feels about the same. Men's Rogaine Foam has a pleasant smell as well. To apply, simply disperse a grape sized amount onto dry fingers and massage into the crown area twice daily. Allow the product to soak in for a few minutes before applying any styling product. You may still blow-dry or use your favorite styling products as they won't adversely affect the performance of the product. My hair is worn very short and my hair is fine, so I just spread the Rogaine Foam around a bit more and use it is my styling product. When it dries, it does have a bit of a hold factor, which works just fine for me.